Are frozen steamed veggies healthy to eat everyday?
Monica Asked: Are frozen steamed veggies healthy to eat everyday?
Like the brand Birds Eye or Green Giant's steamers?
And I DO mean everyday. I'm eating healthier and fresh veggies go bad if you don't eat them soon and frozen can last you way more than a month.
it's an okay option.. but not every day.. you should buy salads and other things too. or fresh vegetables every so often.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Someone shipped me a beef tenderloin for Christmas but it was not frozen, is it ok to eat?
- is it ok for me to eat a frozen TV dinner? ( have a crave for one right now)?
- Is it ok to eat fish everyday?
- If there is no god, then why are there fruits & veggies naturally grown for us to eat?
- Why are the only healthy foods Veggies and fruits?