Can an upper endoscopy detect gallbladder problems?
kojiharmony Asked: Can an upper endoscopy detect gallbladder problems?
I'm scheduled to have an upper GI endoscopy tomorrow due to some stomach problems I've been having for the past year or so which include mainly indigestion, lots of gas, and at times sharp stomach pains. I've been noticing lately that the sharp pains I've been getting are more towards the right rib cage though, and am just wondering does this test reveal gallbladder problems? I'm an other wise healthy 20 year old male who is pretty thin (120lbs) so I know I'm not likely a typical gallbladder sufferer.
i trip out hard.
My girlfriend doesn't want me to.
I don't smoke tobacco either, pot head.
It's healthier than tobacco
I smoke weed like 3 times a year.
soi dont sound like a total dumbass that cant speak basic english
maybe cause it limits your vocabulary o.O I dont smoke anything btw.
Because it's stupid.
And weed is not healthier than tobacco. They are both equally as dangerous, unless used for medicinal purposes.
Because I don't want to damage my lungs
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- can a gastroscopy detect gallbladder problems
- What kind of gallbladder pain management is there?
- Why do I have pain under right side ribcage?
- Im deployed and have serious problems with my ex?
- What does this sound like to you, i feel like i’m going to DIE, am i ?!?!?
- Would anyone believe that ‘curing’ ‘mental health issues’ is the cause of all world problems?