Healthy Body: Understanding Congestive Heart Failure and the Benefits of Aquatic Therapy
Dr. Becker explains how a heart in Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) improves with immersion. In mild to moderate class I to III cases, the ejection fraction (EF) increased dramatically when patients were immersed in water. The heart became more efficient – the heart shrunk and pumped more blood. This is part 5 of his World Aquatic Health Conference (WAHC) 2011 presentation.
- Device Therapy for Congestive Heart Failure.f4v
- Congestive Heart Failure Symptoms – Cure Coronary Heart Disease – Congenital Heart Disease
- Healing Congestive Heart Failure with Immune Tree Colostrum
- Treating Congestive Heart Failure
- canine cough with congestive heart failure