How do you become friends with attractive women, and women who think they are attractive?
Seeker Of Painful Truths 2 Asked: How do you become friends with attractive women, and women who think they are attractive?
I mean professionally, not dating-wise. Like in a work setting, how do you become friends with women who are either attractive, or they think they are attractive?
They are always the kind from my exprience who never say hello or good morning to anyone other than their closest friends. Never talk to anyone other than their closest friends. They usually put more effort to talking with females but are standoff-ish with guys unless the guy is gay or gay-ish in some way, etc. They also usually come off as paranoid and overly shy.
The unnattractive women tend to be friendly, talkative, say hello, are cool and easy to talk to just like with guys.
I ask because if I have to work with attractive women, and I want a professional and healthy work relationship, I'd like to know that I can talk to them in a friendly matter just like with guys. I think it's ridiculous to have to treat them with special care because of their attitude.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- What do guys think is attractive in a girl?
- Why do attractive women dress like skanks at the gym and expect not to get hit on?
- Are girls with muscles attractive?
- Women, PLEASE answer me this question once and for all or else I have to hate women. It’s an obsessi
- "white" guys that think black women are ugly, do you think us black women have a right to exercise?