If i walk an hour a day will i lose weight?
Casey Asked: If i walk an hour a day will i lose weight?
i also eat 1200 calories a day. and would i lose maybe 2 pounds a week? Trying to lose 20 pounds in a healthy way. 14 137lbs 5'2
Maybe. It seems like 1 pound a week would be more likely since walking does not burn that many calories. If you want to lose 2 pounds a week, try jogging for an hour a day instead of walking.
i'm sure you would. if you have a healthy diet and you do exercise like that you would. but take it from me: you really don't need to.
It really depends on your own metabolism. Give it a try but running or cardio would be a much better option. Also, the more muscle you build, the more fat you will burn without doing anything becasue all that muscle will eat up the calories.
probably but it sounds like your at a healthy weight
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- If I walk a mile everyday for 3 weeks will I lose weight?
- My diet and exercising is causing me to lose too much weight too fast!?
- 900 calorie a day diet for next 3 wks to lose weight for christmas?
- Would I gain weight by eating an extra 100 -150 calories a day?
- How long will it take to lose 30 pounds?