Is it okay to take both pre workout and post workout at the same time?
Dylan Asked: Is it okay to take both pre workout and post workout at the same time?
I've been taking both pre work out and post work out before and after every work out for a few weeks now just to get toned and help the process along and i have already seen results. I was just wondering if this was perfectly healthy and okay to do.
It's perfectly okay to do that and some people do see benefits from taking their PWO (post-workout) before working out.
However, you should still take your PWO after your workout. The reason is that all this pre and post stuff is because of a school of thought known as "nutrient timing". It is the study of nutrition being better absorbed during certain times of the day, like in the morning or after your workouts.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Quick and healthy breakfast ideas? (pre-workout)?
- Do you know of women who had a healthy pregnancy but went into pre term labor & resulted into pre te
- Can exercise/stress delay your period? Or is it from pre-ejaculation?
- Military Pre-Training Food choice diet?
- Could i be in pre-labour?, 40 weeks. Please reply someone!?