Light ash brown (50) by Revlon cancel out red hair?
Aubree Asked: Light ash brown (50) by Revlon cancel out red hair?
I dyed my hair back in October last year and I still have a ton of it left. It faded, but not all the way. It's still noticeable since my hair is dark. I'm fed up with it, and I've tried every home remedy and even the salon. They said they'd have to do a "color correction" and it'd be up to 150+ to get it done, and since I'm out of a job that's not an option.
I heard ash can cancel out red pigments (or some) and I bought "Light Ash Brown (50)" by Revlon awhile back, but have yet to use it. A lot of people say it's a high chance my hair can turn green because the "ash" in boxed hair dyes can be alot. BUT, I also heard that dying my hair green CAN get rid of the red in my hair AND I can just dye it back to my natural hair color (dark chestnut brown). I would just like to know if I should give it a shot or not.
Also, a lot of people said I have to bleach my hair to get the red out.. Well no. I have very fine hair, and although I may have a lot of it and it may be healthy, I'm not taking the risk.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- does ash cancel out red
- does light ash brown cancel orange
- Dying hair from dark to light brown.?
- What natural remedies are available if I have black hair and want to dye it red?
- My hairs gone orange,shall I dye it ash?
- How to go from dyed brown hair to blonde?
- I bleached my hair but it turned just a brown color, how long before i can beach over that section?