Madball – Spit on Your Grave – (Set It Off, 1994)
Set It Off is the second full length album by New York hardcore punk band Madball. All you wished was to block my goals All you did was to strengthen my soul And what I wanted from you I could never get So dreading our deaths is how we choose to live You're the one who feeds my rage You're to blame for endless pain It's been in your nature to destroy my dreams It's in my heart to damage your means 'cause I feed off your fire day after day It's you who I live for 'til I shit on your grave So shall it be the last laugh on me When you lay there to rot, I breath
- My dad is eating himself into an early grave and i’m getting concerned?
- Joyce Chen Classic Series 4-Piece Carbon-Steel Wok Set
- Set Fire To The Rain – Adele
- Set fire to the rain-Adele
- Fagor Duo Combi 5-Piece Pressure Cooker Set