Still feeling sick after Norovirus?
knkkohl Asked: Still feeling sick after Norovirus?
Today is 2/17/12 and I came down with the Norovirus on 2/7/12 and only had vomiting and stomach pains/ diarrhea for the first 3 days, after that I have been getting better but still 10 days later I can't eat foods leaning towards the unhealthy side which is a problem considering I'm a teenager with terrible eating habits and I can't stand healthy food, I've been craving pizza but I occasionally convince myself to have only one slice but I feel sick around 5 hours later I do get a little worried when my parents try to give me chicken (not fried) or other types of complex foods because sometimes I'll feel sick later and sometimes I won't I'm not sure if it's just my stomach still being sensitive or if it's me being traumatized. I also feel sick after having simple foods too sometimes it's not like my stomach is acting up randomly usually just 5 hours after eating stuff, I know I should go easy on food but I just want to know how long it might take to stop or if I need antibiotics or something to make sure the virus is completely out of my system.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- after stomach virus still queasy
- can i still feeling nauseous after norovirus
- WHY DO I STILL FEEL QUESY AFTER STOMACH VIRUS
- still sick after norovirus
- still sick after noravirus
- still nauseous after norovirus
- still feeling sick after vomiting
- still feeling sick after a stomach virus?
- still feeling bad from norovirus
- sick with norovirus no energy after