Swollen tongue with teeth marks on the side?
2sticks6strings Asked: Swollen tongue with teeth marks on the side?
I am a pretty healthy person, though I could lose a few pounds lol…I'm never sick, or get weird things going on, but this is a first! My tongue swelled up out of nowhere and it seems I'm biting the sides a little bit…or my teeth are seriously rubbing it. I heard it could be an inflamed spleen or my thyroid? What would cause an inflammed spleen or my thyroid to wack out all of a sudden?
I'm not pregnant, no diet changes, not on medication, no physical changes. The only thing I can think that has changed is my sleep pattern. I work part time now and sleep in a bit, and wake up and work out. Oh! I did get a root canal a few months ago that the a$$ never finished (crown)…so do you think the lack of a part of my molar could make my jaw shift and cause grinding of the teeth and tongue? I haven't called him because he will charge me 600 bones just to have him look at it.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why do sides of tongue have teeth marks
- teeth marks on the sides of the tongue
- teeth marks side of tongue
- swollen tongue teeth marks
- An unhealthy white tongue Notice the teeth marks around the sides of the tongue
- teeth marks on sides of tongue
- teeth rubbing tongue
- Teethmarks Around the Sides of the Tongue
- thyroid and teeth marks on tongue
- tongue have teeth marks on sides
- can people just be born with bad teeth?
- What else causes swollen taste buds? Other than high sugar intake or whatever… Help?!?
- Difficult to describe. I noticed that i gotten a small bump in right side face under my jaw?
- Spasms On Right Side Of Chest! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- why do our teeth get ugly and unhealthy without caring for them, but animals have natural healthy te