What’s a good curling product for your hair?
Titanicly Obsessed Asked: What’s a good curling product for your hair?
I have very slightly wavy hair. It's a few inches past my shoulder, thin, layered, and very healthy; it's my natural color and all that jazz. Because of the layers and the way my hair is, there's a very slight wave to it, but I'm looking for some more. Is there any kind of product I can use on it that would liven it up a bit? Anything you've tried that works?
try hair rods
read about it here
open the second and fifth brown link there
on right side for detail info bit.ly
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- How to make hair grow really long? Any good hair growth tips or advise?
- Can i dye my hair again in less than one week to make my new hair colour even?
- Synthetic hair/ hair extensions shampoo?
- How to keep hair healthy , i’m a male.?
- Does anyone have any tips for making your hair grow in faster, thicker, longer and/or healthier?