Why does healthy poop not stick together?
KongandCraig Asked: Why does healthy poop not stick together?
A bowel movement should be soft and easy to pass, though some people may have harder or softer stools than others. In general, stool should be brown or golden brown, be formed, have a texture similar to peanut butter, and have a size and shape similar to a sausage. In many cases, a stool that varies a bit from this description is no cause for alarm, especially if it is an isolated incident. If your stool suddenly changes, it is something that is worth talking about with your physician.
You should use tramadol, it is the best about it you can get information from here page =>foryourtreatment.com/AAsiCGP
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- poop not sticking together
- stool does not stick together
- bowel movement not sticking together
- why is poo not stick together
- why does poop stick
- why are my bowel movements not sticking together
- what sticks poop together
- should poop stick together
- my shit is not sticking together
- how poop not stick